After Contra Costa Superior Court Judge Barbara Zuniga postponed a hearing on four defense motions in the same case, she explained that she needed”a lot more time”to get ready. Three weeks later, when Zuniga again had to postpone a hearing on the case, she offered this explanation:
- COURT APOLOGIZES TO COUNSEL.
- COURT NEEDS TO PUT THIS OVER ONE MORE TIME.
- COURT JUST RETURNED FROM A CONFERENCE IN PHILADELPHIA. HOWEVER, LUGGAGE WITH MOTION PAPERS AND COURT’S NOTES STAYED IN PHILADELPHIA.
- LUGGAGE WAS DELIVERED TOO LATE FOR COURT TO COMPLETE TENTATIVE.
- MOTION CONTINUED TO NOVEMBER 21, 2007.
Via Legal Pad.