I’ve never heard a guy appearing before a women judge say:
* “I tried to downplay my alpha-maleness by wearing a pink tie so she wouldn’t feel that I was trying to challenge her.”
* “I tried to speak in a softer, slightly higher voice, so she wouldn’t get unintentionally turned on by my manly, deep voice.”
* “I didn’t comb my hair over my bald spot when I appeared before her so that: 1) she’d feel superior to me, in that she had more hair than I do, and 2) would be repulsed by my baldness and thus not overcome by her lust for me.”
* “I pulled out the ol’ earring from college and popped it into my left ear, just so that she could relate better to me.”
Can you imagine? Yeah, I thought so. Me neither.
- RT @Hogshead3Au: “You’re welcome,” -said Title IX 👉🏽Join us to see how you can get EQUALITY in your athletic department! June 22, 1pm: @…Thursday, 06.17.21 19:23