According to a recent poll by the National Women’s Law Center, women feel the impact of economic insecurity and rising food, energy, education, and health care costs more deeply than men â€“ and see government as a key to the solution.
- A better health care system
- An end to the wage gap
- Affordable birth control, comprehensive sex education, and protection for Roe v. Wade
- Access to high-quality child care
- Improved economic security for women and their families
- A solution to the dropout crisis
- A fair and independent judiciary
A Platform for Progress
The National Women’s Law Center also released A Platform for Progress â€“ an agenda to address the unmet needs of women and their families in the areas of education, employment, economic security, health, and legal rights.