Check out the table of contents for Issues in Legal Scholarship: Vol. 9 : Iss. 1 (Denaturalizing Citizenship: A Symposium on Linda Bosniak’s The Citizen and the Alien and Ayelet Shachar’s The Birthright Lottery).
- Denaturalizing Citizenship: An Introduction, Leti Volpp
- Making Membership, Saskia Sassen
- Boundaries and Birthright: Bosniak’s and Shachar’s Critiques of Liberal Citizenship, Rainer Bauböck
- The Political Challenges of Bounded, Unequal Citizenships, Rogers M. Smith
- The Dark Side of Citizenship: Membership, Territory, and the (Anti-) Democratic Polity , Clarissa Rile Hayward
- Rethinking Citizenship through Alienage and Birthright Privilege: Bosniak and Shachar’s Critiques of Liberal Citizenship , Sarah Song
- Creedal Citizenship, Mark Tushnet
- Prohibited Realities and Fractured Persons: Remaking Lives in Transnational Spaces, Susan Bibler Coutin
- Developing Citizenship, Muneer I. Ahmad
- The Geometry of Inside and Outside , David Abraham
- Alien Equality, Peter Nyers
- Making Sense of Citizenship , Linda Bosniak
- The Birthright Lottery: Response to Interlocutors, Ayelet Shachar
Gender balance is a choice.