According to its website, “The Tax Lawyer and The State and Local Tax Lawyer are published by the Section of Taxation of the American Bar Association with the assistance of the Georgetown University Law Center and its students.”
Check out the contents of Vol. 70, No. 2 (Winter 2017) of The Tax Lawyer:
- Paul J. Sax (Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe, San Francisco) , In Memoriam: M. Bernard Aidinoff, 70 Tax Law. 441 (2017)
- John P. Steines (NYU), Subsidized Foreign Tax Credits and the Economic Substance Doctrine, 70 Tax Law. 443 (2017)
- Allen D. Madison (South Dakota), The Legal Framework for Tax Compliance, 70 Tax Law. 497 (2017)
- Steven Z. Hodaszy (Robert Morris), Tax-Efficient Structure or Tax Shelter? Curbing ETFs’ Use of Section 852(b)(6) for Tax Avoidance, 70 Tax Law. 537 (2017)
- Joseph C. Dugan (J.D. 2015, Indiana), Compromising Compliance? The Service Offer in Compromise Program and Opportunities for Reform, 70 Tax Law. 609 (2017)
H/T Paul Caron.
Notice anything missing? Yoo-hooo, ABA! How are you doing on those gender equality initiatives?