Mary Dudziak of the Legal History Blog was kind enough to tag this blog, so now I get to name five bloggers deserving of this award. Keeping the list at five is tricky, and many of my favorite bloggers have already received this award, so I will try not to duplicate winners. Here goes:
1. Siva Vaidhyanathan at Sivacracy: He drew me into blogging because he made it seem like so much fun. “Just for the fun of it” is a fantastic reason to blog.
2. Bridget Crawford at this blog: She is one of the smartest and coolest feminist law professors anywhere.
3. Ms. Jared at Sinister Girl: She writes in interesting ways about her life, and she is incredibly insightful.
4. Liz Spikol of The Trouble With Spikol: Honest, funny, and compassionate, she also makes me miss Philadelphia terribly.
5. All the law student bloggers at Ms. JD: I may not always agree with you, but your activism and sisterhood makes me very, very proud and hopeful for the future.