Sexual Assault Prevention Tips Guaranteed to Work!
1. Don’t put drugs in people’s drinks in order to control their behavior.
2. When you see someone walking by themselves, leave them alone!
3. If you pull over to help someone with car problems, remember not to assault them!
4. NEVER open an unlocked door or window uninvited.
5. If you are in an elevator and someone else gets in, DON’T ASSAULT THEM!
6. Remember, people go to laundry to do their laundry, do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
7. USE THE BUDDY SYSTEM! If you are not able to stop yourself from assaulting people, ask a friend to stay with you while you are in public.
8. Always be honest with people! Don’t pretend to be a caring friend in order to gain the trust of someone you want to assault. Consider telling them you plan to assault them. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the other person may take that as a sign that you do not plan to rape them.
9. Don’t forget: you can’t have sex with someone unless they are awake!
10. Carry a whistle! If you are worried you might assault someone "on accident"you can hand it to the person you are with, so they can blow it if you do.
NOTE: I am NOT the author of these clever tips! I just re-posted this excerpt, taken from the linked site.
Pingback: Tweets that mention Sexual Assault Prevention Tips Guaranteed to Work! Â« Feminist Law Professors -- Topsy.com
Pingback: Sexual assault prevention tips that work « Dating Jesus
Pingback: StevieB’s Shared Items – September 18, 2009 at Lost in Cyberspace
Pingback: Preventing sexual assault: Tips guaranteed to work! « Feminist Philosophers
Pingback: Sexual Assault Prevention Tips Guaranteed to Work! « Joel's Scattered Thoughts
Pingback: Spark: Sexual Assault Prevention Tips. | Mind on Fire
Pingback: Get consent! « Purposive Rambling
Pingback: A Western Feminist Defends the Muslim Veil - Page 7 - Religious Education Forum
Pingback: where is your line? » Blog Archive » 9. Don't forget: you can't have sex with someone unless they are awake!
Pingback: these are some brilliant ideas for preventing sexual assault « Platyhelminthes
Pingback: my so-called blog » links for 2010-01-05
Pingback: Holy Bad Mood, Batman! « Gaynip Doth Speak
Pingback: A Culture of Rape, and Control | Subterfuge
Pingback: 10 Ways to Prevent Sexual Assault | My Sex Professor: Sexuality Education
Pingback: A Culture of Rape, and Control | Subterfuge Magazine
Pingback: Sexual Assault Prevention Tips Guaranteed to Work ! « A Bangladeshi Voice
Pingback: Tips to Prevent Sexual Assault | The Warnhope Park Bulletin
Pingback: Hur man undviker våldtäkt och sexuella trakasserier « Kolofont
Pingback: Sexual Assault Prevention Tips « SHW
Pingback: Don’t we all have an individual responsibility to prevent sexual violence? | SlutWalk USA | Dress How YOU Want!
Pingback: Sexual assault prevention tips guaranteed to work! | SlutWalk USA | Dress How YOU Want!
Pingback: Friday Sex Links! « Sex with Timaree
Pingback: Sexual Assault Prevention Tips Guaranteed to Work! | Självbeaktning
Pingback: Asking For It « stopviolenceuw
Pingback: Sexual Assault Prevention Tips Guaranteed to Work « Women's Initiative
Pingback: Day 7. Resources | 16 Impacts of Sexual Assault